Protection Chants

Chant 1
By the dragons light, on this (month) night,
I call to thee to give me your might,
by the power of three, I conjure thee,
to protect all that, surrounds me, so mote it be!

Chant 2
Protect me with all your might
Goddess gracious day and night
Say it three times and end with, So Mote It Be!

Chant 3
Trice around the circle's bound
Sink all evil into the ground
Say it three times and end with, So Mote It Be!

Chant 4
Say three times

Thrice around the circle bound, Evil sink into the ground.

Chant 5
Goddess, Give me protection from the outside world,
Let whatever people say about me not hurt,
Let whatever I fear not bother me,
Let all the mixed up feelings inside be released without harm,
Goddess, you see my pain,
I am thy child, I am thy soul,
I need a dream to cast away this pain,
Something to soothe my soul,
Give me protection from the outside world.

Chant 6
A spell of safety here I cast,
A ward of might to hold me fast.
A shield before me and behind,
To right and left protection bind.
To me may no ill whit come neigh,
But only She Whose Rede I cry!
So mote it be!

No comments :

Post a Comment