- What area of your life do you want to work with?
I want to focus on my needs this year - I know this may appear to be selfish, but I feel that I need to get myself together.
- What is your current situation in this area?
I totally suck at taking care of myself on a day to day basis. I manage to make myself a priority for all of about 2-3 days and then I go right back to my people pleasing ways. I need to be aware of when I'm slipping back into that role.
- How do you feel about your current situation?
My current overall situation is fairly decent.
- I have a job that pays the bills & allows me the freedom of working from home (in jammies) where I can art daily if I choose too.
- I have a wonderful BF that makes my life better just by being in it
- I have the most amazing parents that are simply my world
- I am loosing my connections to friends at a rapid rate - granted a lot of the losses are people that I am better off without, but I still miss frequent coffee dates & fun times
- I am in a constant state of exhaustion because of all the demands on my time & my inability to sleep on certain days.
- My parents while amazing are getting up there in age & with that comes a lot of dr's appointments, medication calls, and just in general worry.
- How can you let go of what’s holding you back?
I can let go of my fears of not being good enough but it is sooooo freaking hard
- What can you do right now to manifest what you want?
I need to incorporate yoga, drinking lemon water & meditation back into my daily routine, I also need to stop it with the smoking.
- How can you create a quiet, creative space to visualize what you want to create?
I can create another blanket fort :)
This is so freaking scary for me to write - truly it is, but I'm ready to make some changes in my life. Real lasting changes. 2015 is my year to
- Healthy lifestyle changes, including (but not limited to)
- Getting Fit
- Stress reduction
- Getting back to my witchy roots
- Weekly Family Dinners
- Self care
- Increasing my art practice (perfect stress relief)
And I'm going to use my personal notebook, blogging, art journalling, journalling, and whatever seems to work. I invite anyone and everyone that wants to join me in this really scary, really big, really amazing journey.
I'm gonna be posting various posts during December to get ready for the upcoming year!