This girl just showed up today and with her the words. I'm pretty sure I must have read this somewhere, and this quote has stuck with me.
I was gonna call this a DIY spa day, but all the products were purchased and not made so its a home spa day instead.
First on the agenda (on my break while working) clean up ma feets! I used Gens Pedi line for this section - soak the tooties in warm water for awhile (this part I did while still taking calls), then when break time hit I applied sloughing lotion and rubbed away a lot of dead yucky skin, using my foot scrubby I got everything polished well, then those feets went back into a clean soak with Foot Bath. I was already melting into a gooey mess before getting off work lol.
I made up some detoxifying lemon water and grabbed a new book & my iPod full of love yourself music.
Then after work, I took over the Rents bathroom (cause I don't has a tub in the magic lamp) and proceeded to pamper myself galore.
I started off dying my hair & putting on a relaxing face mask, then I climbed into a yummy bath, and just turned off for 45 minutes. That alone was worth everything else, but it got even better because after the dye did it's job, I still had the plan of full body exfoliation & lotioning. I was even treated to having my finger & toe nails painted for me by my abso fabulous Bunny. And then to top everything else, he built me a blanket fort and served me Dark Chocolate ice cream.
Perfect way to start my vacation.
My birthday is next week and when I got to the Rents this evening there was this box sitting on the table (with my name on it). Now I have been considering a trip to a semi-local Lush store but haven't actually made it and I haven't ordered anything from them, but hey here's a package.
When I got the shipping box open, there was the prettiest wrapped box inside (now I know from watching vlogs that this is the way Lush packages their gift boxes) and a postcard type card that says "Happy Birthday to You" no name on it. There's no way to find out who sent me this lovely and extremely thoughtful gift because it was the box with the oceany type smells and if I you know me you KNOW that while I hate going to the beach (too much sun and I'm allergic) I love the smell. That salty sweet coconuty fresh Ahhhhh is one of my favorites - especially during the summer months.
So since I has a DIY spa day booked for tomorrow - I'm adding some new twists.
Thank you whoever you are - I love it!
- Dance of the Dream Man ~ Twin Peaks Sound Track
- Take Your Time ~ Sam Hunt
- Right Here Waiting ~ Richard Marx
- Just the Way You Are ~ Bruno Mars
- It Gets Better ~ Jo Dee Messina
- Honey Bee ~ Blake Shelton
- My current if I could meet anyone on this earth (I am assuming that means real person alive right) would be Shemar Moore (and his mother)
- No line 17, last line on page "came the moon"
- Lately, sleep
- Mostly, paying off all my bills & traveling
- Not to my knowledge
- I am a spiritual fey witch
- Listening to windchimes & staying out of the sun (allergic)
- I really don't have any favorites when it comes to music
- My phone crashed
- I do
- Just documenting my (WitchBaby) journey through life
- Weakness ~ weight
- Strength ~ brain
- Right now Ksenia Solo
- Most of the time I don't - I internalize it something fierce and then big badda boom, usually at the BF
- Working on it
- Love ~ Windchimes
- Hate ~ Farts
- I had completed college
- Ghosts ~ Yes, I've met several
- Aliens ~ Yes, but I think they are out there somewhere
- Right ~ Lunch box
- Left ~ Water Bottle
- Unicorn Farts
- Kanab, Utah
- Luke Bryan
- To have fun
- Yes and Yes
- Pitch Perfect 2
- Injury ~ broken left arm
- Lost Girl
- Indeed I have
- I don't hold grudges, but nor do I forget. Depending on the infraction, said person is no longer a part of my life
- Lunch for the BF & myself
- Serious, 5
- Most of the time
- Stop and save the dog, I can always find another job
- I would tell my closest family & friends
- Not really
- Currently, Imagine Dragons ~ On Top of The World
- Trust & Communication
- See 44
- I'm living proof of it
- To walk away from my husband
- She lived
- Blue (all shades)/Black/Silver
- HP Screen
- On days like today, Myself
- Do you want to die?
- Well my family already calls me "Google Queen" & "TechAddict" so I would claim Technological Magic.
- If I can make changes ~ that trip to the beach when I said yes to my first husband
- If I can not make changes ~
- First marriage
- Luke Bryan
- Orlando, Fl
- Several Times
- Ksenia Solo
- Shemar Moore
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Luke Bryan
- Emilia Clark