Couples Full Moon Ritual

Preparation:
Chilled mead, cheese and bread (soft cut into pieces)

Alter:
Cloth on table, standard alter tools. Moon Mirror. Red, black, White Candles

Ritual Bath: Cleanses yourself, sit in the tub after washing, think
of the water draining, draining the negative energy from you, down the drain,
out with the water. Dry off, put on ritual robe. (One that opens from front)

Ritual:

*Meet in Darkness*

Hp/S: We meet in the names and by the Powers of:
Truth *light black candle*
Illumination *light white candle*
And Love *light red candle*

HP:Blessings upon thee O creature of Water. I exorcise thee Creature of Water,
casting out all impurities and uncleanliness of the world of phantasm, and
Chaos or any other influences not for the free will of all.
Be thou a pure and representative of the elemental water,
Consecrated in the names of Cerridwen and Cernunnos.

HPS:Blessings upon this creature of Salt. Let all malignance and hindrance any
other influences not for the free will of all pass hence from and all good
enter herein. Be thou a pure representative of the elemental Earth,
consecrated in the names of Cerridwen and Cernunnos.

* While cleansing salt, with an athame or wand making the symbol of a solar
cross. Mix 3 portions of salt with water moving athame tip in a circular
motion three times. *

*lace the tip of the athame into the incense container*

HP:I exorcise thee, creature of incense, that every kind of phantasm shall
retire from thee. Be thou a pure representative of the elemental air,
consecrated in the names of Cerridwen and Cernunnos.

HPS:Blessings upon thee creature of flame. Let thine own purifying essence cause
all imbalances, destruction and Chaos or any other influences not for the
free will of all to flee. Be thou a pure representative of the elemental
fire, consecrated in the names of Cerridwen and Cernunnos.

*MIXING*

HP:I take this salt of the Earth,
Blessed with the will of Fire;
I take this water of spirit,
Exorcised with mind of merit.
I mix them with words of power,
Dedicated to every Tower.

By the power of Moon and Sun,
By the power of Spirit, Earth, Air and Sea,
God and Goddess are part of One, so mote it be!

Cast Circle
HPS: I conjure thee, oh circle of power, to be a meeting place between the worlds
of men and the reams of the might ones; a rampart and protection for the
powers we will raise herein; wherefore do I bless and consecrate thee.

HP/S: It is with love and joy I say Merry meet.

Calling of the quarters

HP:Hail Guardians of the Watch Towers of the North, Mighty Dragons of Earth, we
ask you to come and join this rite, and bring with you, your strength, and
stability. Please bring your knowledge and understanding of life, surround
and fill us with your wisdom, so that we may enjoy your wise wisdom, as we
perform this rite. Hail and Welcome.


HPS:Hail Guardians of the Watch Towers of the East. Mighty Dragons of Air, we
ask you to come and join this rite, and bring with you, your calm and soothing
winds of the East, surround and embrace us with your breath of life so that
we may enjoy your spirit of freedom and happiness as we perform this rite.
Hail and Welcome.

HP:Hail Guardians of the Watch Towers of the South, Mighty Dragons of Fire, we
ask you to come and join this rite, and bring with you, your protection,
passion; and warming sparks of life surround. Embrace us with your soothing
energies, fill us with the heat and passion you behold, so that we may enjoy
your will and courage as we perform this rite. Hail and Welcome.

HPS:Hail Guardians of the Watch Towers of the West. Mighty Dragons of Water, we
ask you to come and join this rite, and bring with you, your seas of
tranquility, your currant that cleanses, and your waves of passion the fluid
that is in all life. Surround and fill us with your emotions of joy, and
waves of pleasure as we perform this rite.. Hail and welcome.

Invite the Goddess.

HPS: *kneel*
I am entering the stillness before creation. I am entering the ground of the
Goddess. May my body be cleansed and pure.
May my mind be peaceful,
May my heart be ready.
Hecate, Cerridwen
Dark Mother take me in
Hecate, Cerridwen
Let me be reborn.

*Keep chanting until youfeel yourself melting into the Goddess. When the time is right; Get up. Slowly onto the balls of my feet, rolling upwards,to an upright position. Shedding my robe, embracing the Goddess. Walk around the circle*
*chanting*

We all come form the Goddess and to her we shall return like a drop of rain
flowing into the ocean.

*Walk up to my HP, he kneels at my feet*

HP:
_______ , Queen of night,
We call you by will and right,
White Moon Mother,
Come to us as lover to lover,
In all your beauty bright,
Shine on us here tonight,
And with your sliver beam
Unlock the gates of dream;
Rise bright and clean.
On Earth and Sky and Sea,
Your magick mystery,
O Secret Queen of Power,
At this enchanted hour
We invoke you and call upon
We ask that you come and joy this rite.
May fortunes favor fall
Upon true Witches all.
O Lady Moon!

*HPS kneels giving her HP a 5fold kiss*

HPS:
I invoke thee and call upon thee, Mighty Mother, bringer of all
fruitfulness; by seed by root, by bud and stem by lead and flower and fruit, by life and love do I invoke the to descend upon the body of this, thy servant and Priestess.

*He kneels giving his HPS a 5fold kiss to her*
HP:
Blessed be thy feet, that have brought thee in these ways. (Kiss feet)
Blessed be thy knees, that shall kneel at the sacred altar. (Kiss knees)
Blessed be thy womb without which we would not be. (Kiss my public area)
Blessed be thy breast, formed in beauty. (Kiss breast)
Blessed be they lips that shall utter the Sacred Names.

HPS:
Now listen to the words of the Great Mother, who was also called among men,
Artemis, Astarte, Cerridwen, Dana, Isis, and by many other names.
Whenever ye have need of anything, once in the month, and better it be when
the moon is full, then shall all assemble in some secret place, and adore
the spirit of me, who am the Queen of all Witches.
I am a meer reflection of the Goddess, pick you to be my Friend, Equal,
Lover, Lord, Partner, King my High Priest! Please find me worthy of you at
my side. Say you will rise and be my High Priest, worship with me to the Old
Ones. Say you will be a representation my God!

*Offer HP your hand - then holding your hand I ask you to rise, and you stand before me*

HP:
It please me to be your Friend, Equal, Partner, Lord, Master,
High Priest, As I take you to be my Friend, Slave, Lover, Equal, My Queen
and my High Priestess.

I call to you our Lord, as your servant and High Priest.
To come to us with joy and wonder. You, who offer death and return,
We call to you with hearts that burn. For I am He who guards and
He who reveals all of these things. All who seek to know his secret mysteries.
Listen to the words of the Great Father, who was called Pan, Cernunnos,
Herne, Lugh and by man other names. 'Hear the thunder, there am I.
See the hawk and the raven soar, there am I. See the great wolf and the stag
appear in the forest clearing, there am I. Close your eyes at the end of your days,
and there am I, waiting by the temple stone.
I am the Lord of Earth and Sky, of rocky cliffs and forests deep and
darkened. I was there when the world was new, and I taught you to hunt and to
gather plants for food.
Look within yourselves, for I am there.
I am that strength upon which you draw in times of need.
I am that which conquers fear.
I am the hero and the fool.
I am your longing to be free, and your need to be bound.
I am the knowledge of life everlasting, and beyond death I give the promise
of regeneration and renewal. I am the sacrifice, the Father of all things,
and my protection blankets the Earth.

My Law is the Harmony with all things.
In my love for you, I give up my life.
I die but rise up again.
I prepare the path upon which you journey, going always on before you.
For it is in becoming as you, that you may become as me.
Mine is the secrets that open the gates of life and mine is the dish of salt
of the earth that is the body of Cernunnos.

I do invoke thee Cerridwen to descend upon the body of this, thy servant and
Priest. We welcome you freely, our guest and our Master, you who teach us
not to be trapped with fear. Within this circle our hearts are open, be here
with us.

Horned One, be welcome!

*HPS kneels giving her HP a 5fold kiss*
Blessed be thy feet, that have brought thee in these ways.(Kiss feet)
Blessed be thy knees, that shall kneel at the sacred altar. (Kiss knees)
Blessed be thy lions without which we would not be. (Kiss his public area)
Blessed be thy chest, formed in strength. (kiss his chest)
Blessed be they lips that shall utter the Sacred Names.

HP:
I invoke thee Cernunnos and call upon thee, Mighty Father, bringer of all
fruitfulness; by seed by root, by bud and stem by leaf, flower and fruit, by
life and love do I invoke the to descend upon the body of this, thy servant
and Priest.

In the name of the Lady and Lord,
In the names of the Mighty ones of the Four Quarters,
The Kings of the Elements.
Blessed be this place,
And this time
And those who are now with us..

Great Rite:

HPS:
We have danced and we have sung in honor and glory for our Lord and Lady.
May we also make love in their praise. For it is the rite of the Goddess,
the ecstasy of the spirit, it is for Her. Her's is also the joy on the earth;
for Her Law is love unto all beings. Keep pure your highest ideal; strive ever
towards it, let naught stop you or turn you aside; for She is the secret
door which opens upon the land of youth, and She is the cup of wine that is the
wine of life. She is the cauldron of Cerridwen.

I am the Gracious Goddess, who gives the gift of joy unto the heart of man.
Upon the Earth, I give the knowledge of the spirit eternal; and beyond
death, I give peace and freedom, and reunion with those who have gone before.
Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth ; for behold all acts of
love and pleasures are my rituals.
And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor
and humility, mirth and reverence within you.
I have been with you from the beginning; and I am that which is attained at
the end of desire.

HP:
I who am the Lord of the Hunt and the Power of the Light, the Sun among the
clouds and the secret of the flame, I call upon your bodies to arise and
come unto me. For I am the body of the Earth, and all its beings.
Through me all things must die and with me are reborn.
Let my worship be in the body that signs, for behold all acts of willing
sacrifice are my rituals. Let there be desire and fear, anger and weakness,
joy and peace, awe and longing with you. For these too are part of the
mysteries found within yourself, within me, all beginnings have ending, and
all endings have new beginnings.

*Start with kissing, then foreplay then oral pleasures, then Make Love
in the Name of Cerridwen and Cernunnos, and sing out, scream and cry out
with our pleasures, give thanks to the God and Goddess *

Spell work:
Bless new magickal items, can cleanse and bless items at this time. Great
time to use a Moon Mirror for scrying. A strong protection is offered when using the drawing down of the moon. Often I would use this time for something serious. A few ideas:

Accomplishment
Development
Expansion
Attainment
Growth
Fulfillment
Achievement
Fruition
Flowering
Maturity
Prosperity
Realization
Progress
Presence
Confidence
Enlightenment
Success

Cakes and Ale:

*HP takes the chalice and kneels before the HPS. HP takes the Athame and
slowly lowers it into the Chalice*

HPS says: As the Athame is to the male

HP: so the Cup is to the female

BOTH: and thus conjoined, they bring blessedness.

*Make sure to touch each of the cakes with the now wet tip of the Athame
while saying*

HPS: O Queen most secret, bless this food unto our bodies bestowing health,
wealth, joy, strength peace and that fulfillment of Love that is perpetual
happiness.

Sharing time:
Just sit and enjoy time spent with each other

Dismissal of Quarters:
HPS:Guardian of the Watchtower of the North, Mighty Dragons of Earth. We thank
you for attending our rite, and 'ere you depart to your pleasant and lovely
realms we wish you hail and farewell.

HP:Guardian of the Watchtower of the West, Mighty Dragons of Water. We thank
you for attending our rite, and 'ere you depart to your pleasant and lovely
realms we wish you hail and farewell.

HPS:Guardian of the Watchtower of the South, Mighty Dragons of Fire. We thank
you for attending our rite, and 'ere you depart to your pleasant and lovely
realms we wish you hail and farewell.

HP:Guardian of the Watchtower of the East, Mighty Dragons of Air. We thank
you for attending our rite, and 'ere you depart to your pleasant and lovely
realms we wish you hail and farewell.

HPS:Lord and Lady, we thank you for your presence,
For our coming together
For light and love
For night and change
As we close this Circle
We seek your blessings
For peaceful homes, joyous hears and successful endeavors.

*Snuff black and White Candles.
Carry red candle for fire seal.*

HP:Let the fire seal the Circle round let it fade beneath the ground, let all
be as it was ... since the beginning of time.

*Snuff red Candle*

HPS:The circle is open, but unbroken,
May the peace of the Goddess,
And the Blessings of the Great God
Go with your hearts as we part.
Merry have we met in love and trust,
And merry do we part as the rite is closed.
So has it been said
So had it been done

HP/HPS:So mote it be!

No comments :

Post a Comment