OMGod/dess

Prepare yourself for a visualisation, either tape or memorise the main essence of the path that follows. Set your space as you want it, use objects, sacred space, relaxation, etc.

When you are ready, in your mind form your door to the inner world

Go through it, and find yourself on a woodland path.

Walk along the path, noticing as much as you can along the way.

The path enters a clearing. Gather some wood and in the centre of the clearing build and light afire.

Sit by the fire. The sun is just beginning to set. Stand and say, clearly and loudly, I (state your name) call upon the gods and goddesses of my family. "I call them to this place, and welcome them to sit and talk with me around this fire I have built for them. Come in peace and brotherhood"

They will slowly start arriving, walking out of the woods, and introducing themselves by name as they take their places around the fire.

Talk with them for as long as you like. When you free it is time to go, stand and say loudly and clearly, "I (state your name) thank you all for coming here, for the knowledge you have shared with me, for your companionship around my fire. But now I must leave you all to go your own way, for I must go mine. Merry meet, merry part, merry meet again."

They respond with a hearty "Blessed Be"

You turn away, and move toward the path by which you came. The sun is beginning to rise, and you can easily .find your way back along the path, to the door by which you entered.

Return to the conscious world and write a report on your discoveries.

No comments :

Post a Comment