I wanna Swap

I have just be introduced to the world of swapping :) and I thought it was a wonderful idea.

Now the sort of stuff I have to swap:
  • American Candies
  • Stationery, memos, pencils, stickers, erasers, letter sets ect
  • Movies (mostly DVD's but I do have some VHS
  • Books - I read a lot
  • Post cards
  • Scrapbook papers, stickers, etc
  • Other Craft items
  • CDs
  • Lip Gloss / Make Up / Body Stuff
  • Teas, coffees, cups & mugs
  • And the list goes on and on, but you get the idea


The stuff i would like receive:
  • Bento Stuff - I just started bentoing and I love it
  • Stationery, memos, pencils, stickers, erasers, letter sets ect
  • Movies & Music - I want to broaden my horizons
  • Anything Kawaii
  • Books, Magazines & Comics
  • Scrapbook papers, stickers, etc
  • Anything you think I'll like - Just please include a letter (it is always nice to know a little about the person, and of course I will write back)


Gimme Your Stuff

No comments :

Post a Comment