Page Titles

Witch Baby - Definition: A girl who is strange, but uniquely beautiful

I am a verb.

"Some days I just have to laugh at myself".

Although I have inner peace, I still have outer obnoxiousness.

I rant, therefore I am.

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep."

"Reality is wrong; Dreams are for real"

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."

Only in your imagination can you revise.

Sleep perchance to dream.

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

""...that Thing, that moment when you kiss someone, and everything around you becomes hazy...and the only thing in focus is you and this person...and you realize that this person is the only person that you are supposed to kiss for the rest of your life. And for one moment you get this amazing gift, and you wanna laugh, and you wanna cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it'll go away at the same time.""

"KISS, n: A course of procedure, cunningly devised, for the mutual stoppage of conversation when words are superfluous."

"Stolen kisses require an accomplice."

One day in the country is worth a month in the city.

No comments :

Post a Comment