VACATION: Monday

Left Fayetteville after noon due to Mom having a Dr's Appointment - drove down south having a good old time. Me and Divo cruising in the Honda, jamming. Sometimes I followed the RV sometimes I led, but no matter what - we made good time.

Got down to the beach and after some difficulty - finally found Huttington Beach State Park and WOW - it is sooooo pretty.












Got the camper mostly set up. I didn't want a bunch of "thing" I had to worry about, Dad staked out the carpet and put out a chair. Said "if you change your mind, you know where stuff is at" OMG - I just LOVE my dad. He is truly the BESTEST dad on the whole planet.

And then my parents took me out to eat at Crabby Mike's mmmmmmmm

- Crab Legs - all you can eat. I think I'm gonna be sick. LOL.

I'm gonna try to do a post a day - but will be running about a day behind.

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like you had fun. Hope you enjoyed it. I can barely manage 1 post a week let alone one a day, good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great vacation and please keep the pictures coming! The camper looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I saw the countdown on the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete