2011 = The Me Year

I will reduce my amount of credit card debt
I will save $1,000 this year*
I will collect $50 from Jim for cell phone each month or turn off phone
I will collect $50 from Shawn for cell phone each month or turn off phone
I will put together a support system of people to help me stay motivated & accountable
I will create a reward system for accomplishing my goals
I will reduce the amount of stress I have.
I will start meditating & work up to 10mins twice a week
I will figure out the best way to track my daily habits
I will plan out how to reach my goals/focusing on weekly progress
I will record my measurements and vital statistics once a month
I will reduce the number of carbs in my diet
I will eliminate most processed carbs
I will increase water consumption to 137 ounces daily
I will cook at home 4 nights a week
I will pack 4 Bentos a week
I will plan meals in 2 week intervals
I will grocery shop for healthy meals
I will start doing cardio for 30min intervals 3 times a week
I will start taking 2 classes a week at the gym
I will start using my resistance bands
I will stop complaining about the little things
I will clean/organize my storage shed
I will clean the lean too.
I will repack all of Jim's things in plastic totes in the lean too.
I will start recycling - paper, plastic & glass
I will blog daily gratitude post
I will read & review one fiction book a week.
I will read & review one non-fiction book a week.
I will read & review one erotic book a month.
I will go one day a month/week without my phone.
I will style my hair at least once a week
I will cut/color my hair at least once a month
I will wear make up 3 times a week.

No comments :

Post a Comment