Meme: The Grocery Store

1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Almost always

2. Do you buy more groceries when you're hungry? Depends on if I made my list - if the list was made, no

3. Coupons. Use 'em? Not really

4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? Oh hell heah - once a local store had a REALLY REALLY good deal on crab legs (YUM) and the butcher guy was being a tweedle with a really dirty mouth - I forgot my ortiz - so when I was checking out I bought some & then reported the tweedle butcher to the head guy.

5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like WalMart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? I hate shopping for ANYTHING at WalMart - I only go to people watch & pick up granny's meds

6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? Very little actually - beef, chicken, lettuce & tomatoes don't have labels.

7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? I do push my own cart - unless BF goes with me then he thinks its too heavy for me to push or something cause he does it for me.

8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without? Coffee

No comments :

Post a Comment