Meme: Alphabetical and Arbitrary

a. area code – 910 NC Happily and with great gusto - I'm a country hick & I love it.

b. bed size – twin - when I moved into the Lamp I made the determination that I would be doing so single. Well Bunny of course changed my mind but I've still got the twin

c. chore you hate – all of them! Just kidding. The chore I hate the most is washing dishes. The chore I think is pointless is putting up my clean clothes.

d. dog – yep - a chichi puppy named Divo

e. essential start of the day item – COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!! But here lately I've been doing pretty good with out my 12000 cups a day!

f. favorite color – Black & blue! Love the combo.

g. gold or silver – mostly silver

h. height – 5′ - I'm short & round

i. instrument(s) that you play – well? nothing.

j. job – I answer phones for doctors and stuff.

k. kids – Nope or as Bunny would like me to say - not yet

l. living arrangements – I live in my magic Lamp with my Divo puppy and sometimes my Bunny.

m. mom’s name – Peggy

n. nickname – Kitty, Tigerrr, WitchBaby,

o. overnight hospital stay – Yep - the last one was after my easy peasy laproscopic cystectomy that went spastic.

p. pet peeve – Being blamed for everything and thanked for nothing

q. quote from a movie - pick one
"And our credo, "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"..."We gladly feast on those who would subdue us". Not just pretty words."

"You used to be much more... muchier. You've lost your muchness."

"Better a silly girl with a flower, than a silly boy with a horse and a stick..."

"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I... I just do things. The mob has plans. The cops have plans. Gordon's got plans. They're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. "

r. righty/lefty – right right always right

s. siblings – one sister

t. time you wake up – 9:15p

u. underwear – Yes now always yes

v. vegetables you dislike – asparagus, okra, cooked spinach

w. ways or reasons you are late – emergency or traffic

x. x-rays – left arm when I broke it, right ankle 2-4 times, teeth

y. yummy food you make – Everything I cook is yummy.

z. zoo animals you like – OTTERS!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment