Book: Iron Kissed



Patricia Briggs
Urban Fantasy
Ace / 2008
Mass Market / 287 Pages
Series Mercy Thompson #3

When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to shapeshifting car mechanic Mercy Thompson to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not. And she'll have to choose between the two werewolves in her life-whether she wants to or not.


I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? Mercy’s desire to be attached yet independent and she doesn't know the meaning of the words back down.

What I liked the Least? I have issues with the fact that even after that brutal event – she is ready to “give herself” so soon

Review: Finally one worth reading – I know don’t ask me why I continue to read series when I’m not that fond of them, but it beats being bored & sometime, just sometimes, the series starts going right. I really liked the main plot of this one better than the first two.

I really liked it because it was an easy read and a true mystery – I totally wasn’t expecting the who-dun-it. What happens to Mercy is something I can understand as a plot line but I am still very glad there were no details, but the ending has me upset because it doesn’t give you any idea as to how she is going to reconcile the events with her strong willed independence.

One pleasant surprise in this book is Ben – he’s always been such a big jerk, but that wall crumbles a bit here.

Recommended to: Any one

Best Quote: “I’m alive. You’re alive. Warren’s alive. Our enemies are dead or vanquished. That makes this a good day.”

No comments :

Post a Comment