Movie: Bad Teacher




Director: Jake Kasdan
Actors: Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel and Justin Timberlake
MPAA rating: R
Running time: 92 min
Tagline: She doesn’t give an “F”

A comedy centered around a foul-mouthed, junior high teacher who, after being dumped by her sugar daddy, begins to woo a colleague -- a move that pits her against a well-loved teacher.


I picked this movie because I love Cameron Diaz

What I liked the Most? The clothes she wore – hubba hubba hot!!

What I liked the Least? All the cussing & drug use in a movie that features kids so blatantly

Review: I’m not a prude – I cuss (a lot) but I think it is bad taste that a movie that features kids should have such a negative background. Let’s think about this logically a gold digging tramp looses her sugar daddy rich boy toy so she lands back at JAMS to teach for another year. She spends the first part of the year either drunk or stoned and letting the kids watch movies while she sleeps or trying to scam her way into a boob job and the second half of the year committing several felonies & getting a stuffy but honest co-worker blamed for everything (including drug use on school grounds) while she wins the day.

With a maybe one exception, this movie is another case of everything that’s worth watching was in the trailer.

Recommended to: Only if you don’t mind the language & drugs

Best Quote: “Hold my ballsack.”

No comments :

Post a Comment