Movie: Hocus Pocus


Director: Kenny Ortega

Actors: Bette Miller, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy

MPAA rating: PG

Running time: 95 mins

Tagline: It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus

More than 300 years ago, 3 witches were sentenced to die in Salem, Massachusetts and a boy was turned into a cat (a black cat, naturally). Now it's Halloween, and the witches (who fly on [I kid you not] vacuum cleaners) are back. This time, they've got their eyes on immortal life and have turned their wrath on trick-or-treaters and it's up to the 300-year-old cat to save the day.


I picked this movie because I LOVE IT!!

What I liked the Most? Everything

What I liked the Least? Nothing

Review: I picked this as my 1st Halloween movie review because it is one of my favorites!!! I have always enjoyed the witty by play that this movie gives while still having truly laugh out loud moments.

This is a traditional “Halloween Ghost Story” that turns into a real life adventure for 3 kids and a cat. The virgin lights the candle and mayhem breaks out. The Sanderson Sisters are funny and oh too special – I love SJP’s ditzy blonde performance. This movie is a magnificent, entertaining, really great and laughable adventure that will leave you in awe. I honestly recommend it to everyone.

Recommended to: Everyone

Best Quote: Winnie: WHY? Why was I cursed with such IDIOT sisters? Sarah: Just lucky, I guess.

No comments :

Post a Comment