Book: Matchmakers 2.0




Debora Geary
Chick Lit
Fireweed / 2011
Kindle

MICK-Guppy scientist and victim of her self-inflicted dating adventures.
MIRI-Astrology whiz and promoter of steamy sex for the greater good.
DERRICK-Data genius and life idiot.

Meet the match team at MatchMakers.com, the web 2.0 online-dating service with a personal touch.

Can Mick lead her team, find a guy, and finally win Match the Loser?


I picked this book up because I loved the rest of her stuff

What I liked the Most? Hands down Mick

What I liked the Least? It was too short

Review:I’m really happy that I read the witch based books first. Don’t get me wrong, this is a cute story – fast paced & quirky – but it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi that the other stories have.

This is much more along the lines of a short traditional romance. I fell in love with the characters especially Mick. I really identify with her. So stuck in my head that I fail to see what is happening in my life. It would probably take a bet with a friend to get me to open up. I loved the pseudo scientist using guppy research to help her match real life people – she is absolutely hilarious especially in her thoughts.

Recommended to: Fans of more traditional romance

Best Quote: Bubba flag or Pants on Fire flag – not exactly quotes but close enough

No comments :

Post a Comment