All the Books of Pern Challenge 2012



Found this challenge over at A Novel Challenge and I figured hell yeah! I love this series and any chance to reread it sounds wonderful to me. I'm not officially signing up, but I'm adding the books to my TBR list, lol.

"The Survey: P.E.R.N."
Dragonsdawn
"The Dolphins' Bell"
"The Ford of Red Hanrahan"
"The Second Weyr"
"Rescue Run"
Dragonsblood
Red Star Rising (aka Dragons Eye)
Dragon's Kin
Dragon's Fire
Dragon Harper
Dragonheart
Dragonsblood
Dragongirl
Dragon's Time
Dragonrider (unpublished at this time)
Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern
Nerilka's Story
"Beyond Between"
The Masterharper of Pern
"Runner of Pern"
Dragonflight
"The Smallest Dragonboy"
Dragonquest
Dragonsong
Dragonsinger
Dragondrums
The White Dragon
"The Impression"
"The Girl Who Heard Dragons"
Renegades of Pern
All the Weyrs of Pern
The Dolphins of Pern
The Skies of Pern
"New Era Pern"
"Ever the Twain"

No comments :

Post a Comment