Day 24: your favorite 10 people right now and why

1) Momma Love - because she shows me daily that I need to remain strong.

2) Daddy-O - with out him I do not think I would be able to function, he gets me through everything.

3) Little Man - he is the joy in my life

4) Sissy - she shows me grace under pressure

5) Bunny - he shows me daily that I am worthy of love

6) Shining Star - you guide my steps during the darkest hours

7) Rosey Red - you put color in my life

8) Gallant Knight - I know you will be there to defend me no matter what

9) Butterfly - often times you float in when I need to know that my life is managable and the float back out on the breeze, but I often think of you

10) The Nuts on My Family Tree - I can't express the amount of times you guys have made me laugh

No comments :

Post a Comment