Book:Mockingjay




Suzanne Collins
Young Adult
Scholastic Press / 2010
Hard Back / 390 Pages
Series The Hunger Games #3

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.


I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? Well she killed the right person

What I liked the Least? Hmm every thing else in the book

Review:I now truly wish that I had stopped with the fist book. I can only feel annoyance and well disappointment. I hated the way the story wrapped in and around itself until it chocked the life out of itself.

Reading this it felt like Ms Collins was deliberately presenting EVERY single character in the worst possible way to wring the shock value from it.

Recommended to: Only someone who wants to take the story to the end

Best Quote: “Well, don't expect us to be too impressed. We just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear.”

No comments :

Post a Comment