Movie:Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows




Director: Guy Ritchie
Actors: Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law and Jared Harris
MPAA rating: PG 13
Running time: 129 mins (other wise know as a lifetime of boredom)

Sherlock Holmes and his longtime trusted associate, Doctor Watson, take on their arch-nemesis, Professor Moriarty, with the help of Holmes's older brother Mycroft Holmes and a gypsy named Sim.


I picked this movie because Bunny’s pick (and I’m still ticked off about it)

What I liked the Most? Robert Downey’s impression of a lunatic is dead on

What I liked the Least? The movie

Review: OMG – this was the longest most dreadful movie EVER. Okay, maybe not EVER, I mean I’ve seen some pretty bad B movies but come on – this was supposed to be a big blockbuster sequel not garbage. There is absolutely no true plot – just endless bouts of fights, travel, and mishmash bull. And hello – this movie should have been FULL of mystery but there wasn’t any.

All in all – save your money & redbox it when it hits DVD which should be in a month or two.

Recommended to: Fans of the first one

Best Quote: They're dangerous at both ends and... crafty in the middle. Why would I want anything with a mind of its own bobbing about between my legs?

No comments :

Post a Comment