Book: Diva Paints the Town


Krista Davis
Young Adult
Berkley / 2010
Kindle / 293 Pages
Series Domestic Diva #3

When Sophie's neighbor-a reclusive professor-dies, his final wish is for the Domestic Diva to throw a dinner party in his honor, and he's planned everything down to the letter. But what no one planned for is the corpse of a student that Sophie finds in his house.


I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? The critters & Bernie

What I liked the Least? the “relationship” between Sophie & Wolf

Review: Well I’m not certain I liked this book as much as the other 2. I felt there was too much going on, that Sophie should have been able to say “ummm no” when Humphrey asks for her to set up a dinner so he can meet his one true love. I get that Mordecai didn’t mean to die during the Rooms & Blooms show, but it still felt like there was just too much going on to be feasible.

On that topic, I loved the concept of a bequest party, where the menu & décor are completely planned out the way you want it to be for when your friends or family open small presents from the deceased.

Recommended to: Cozy mystery lovers

No comments :

Post a Comment