Book: Diva Cooks a Goose

Krista Davis
Mystery
Berkley / 2010
Mass Market / 290 Pages
Series Domestic Diva #4

A Scrooge steals presents right from under Sophie Winston's family Christmas tree. Then her sister-in-law's father show's up with a diva girlfriend just a month after his separation. More than one person is thinking of committing a merry murder-until it actually happens! With many under suspicion for the deadly deed, can Sophie find the murderer and restore the Christmas spirit before it's too late?

I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? Regifting with a purpose (and of course the recipes)

What I liked the Least? the family dynamics revealed throughout the book

Review: I go through phases – light hearted books then pure drama & angst and this book falls on the light hearted side. I enjoyed the fun behind the family adventures.

Someone has stolen Christmas and I don’t mean just the gifts, they stole everything down to the uncooked Turkey, those fiends. What follows is the typical (for this series) whodunit what about chase – complete with red herrings & tail chases.

Recommended to: Fans of cozy cooking fiction


No comments :

Post a Comment