Movie: Real Steel

Director: Shawn Levy
Actors: Hugh Jackman, Dakota Goyo, and Evangeline Lilly
MPAA rating: PG13
Running time: 127 mins
Tagline: Courage is stronger than steel.

A future-set story where robot boxing is a popular sport and centered on a struggling promoter (Jackman) who thinks he's found a champion in a discarded robot. During his hopeful rise to the top, he also discovers he has an 11-year-old son who wants to know his father.

I picked this movie because BF’s pick

What I liked the Most? The fact that this movie had the two of us cheering for it

What I liked the Least? You could map this movie to the last few minutes

Review: I freaking loved this movie. Yes it was kinda predictable, but so awesome. I love the way the Dakota played his character, it’s awesome!!! There were some wonderful plot twists & it had a real story line.

Without giving away too much – it’s a rocking way to spend a couple of hours, you really need to check it out.

Recommended to: Everyone

Best Quote: I want you to fight for me! That's all I ever wanted!


No comments :

Post a Comment