PopSugar: November



I simply love PopSugar, but this box was a bit of a disappointment.

Michael Stars Black and Grey Scarf - not my taste so this is going in the "to be gifted" box
Illume Candle, scent is called Nice 6.2 oz - it's a good scent, light & clean.
Barefruit Crunch Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips - UGH!!! These were not good at all
Lands End Single Canvas Wine Tote - I love this, I take wine to friends houses all the time so this is a good thing
The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Soap in Roland Pine 4 oz - smells heavenly & I can't wait to try it
Maison de Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves 8.3 oz - OMG this little jar is HEAVENLY. Such a wonderful taste
Absolute A! Nail Polish Remover in Peach - perhaps a sign I need to start painting my nails again?
$30 Gift card to Canvaspop - mmm, I don't know if I'll use it

No comments :

Post a Comment