Glitter Ball


Mini-Challenge: "Reading with Puppets" we've seen this challenge before - its a way to get bitchy about your competitors without commiting to it. BenDeLa won.

Runway Realness & Main Challenge: Design 3 outfits for the Glitter Ball

Opening number
  • Adore Delano ~ ugh, I'm not sure where she buys her wigs, but someone needs to invest a little more money
  • Ben De La Creme ~ She is just so damn stunning - I couldn't take my eyes off her
  • Bianca Del Rio ~ elegant, nothing else to say
  • Courtney Act ~ is it just me or is Courtney loosing her shine (well not all of it, because her face is still really shiny) All I got out of her glam look in the opening number was man in a dress. It's something with the shoulders I think, everyone else looked femme but not her
  • Miss Darienne Lake ~ for once I like the hair, make up, and simple black dress

Banjee Girl Bling
  • Adore Delano ~ I'm pretty sure this was Adore's shining moment lol it's her regular look
  • Ben De La Creme ~ uhm, WTF was up with the poofy shrug? So not loving this outfit
  • Bianca Del Rio ~ uptown banjee girl with a very high class touch
  • Courtney Act ~ up until the butt shaking no no - Courtney was serving total banjee girl realness ala Madonna in Like a Virgin era
  • Miss Darienne Lake ~ OMG no no no - hell to the no - WFT was she wearing, head to toe trash!
Platinum Card Executive Realness
  • Adore Delano ~ I think she's been saving this wig for when it matters. While I normally don't like pants on my queens, I do think she pulled executive realness off while not
  • Ben De La Creme ~ OMG, I love love love this outfit (even if it is way costumey)
  • Bianca Del Rio ~ wow, so amazingly real
  • Courtney Act ~ while a pretty outfit - I didn't get executive out of it
  • Miss Darienne Lake ~ no gurl no

Dripping in Jewels Eleganza
  • Adore Delano ~ Diamonds ~ OMG, stunning - I never thought I would say this but DAMN Adore you worked that runway!
  • Ben De La Creme ~ Rose Quartz ~ I wish the outfit had been more eleganza, we've seen this style of look to many times
  • Bianca Del Rio ~ Sapphire ~ while beautiful, the shilotte was too close to other things she's worn
  • Courtney Act ~ Ruby ~ well at least this caftan had some shape
  • Miss Darienne Lake ~ Topaz ~ WTF, brown body suit & a mismatched glitter bikini - what were you thinking

Challenge Winner: Adore Delano ~ Costume from Kicka Custom Design

Bottom Two: Ben DeLaCreme & Darienne Lake
Lip Synch for your LIFE!: "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson

Eliminated: Ben DeLa Creme *pout pout* "Dear top 4- howz it going? I'm doing pretty good. Sometimes you have to have Mama Ru you atcha a bunch of times before it sinks in. I guess I neverreached that number of times, Darian. I knew the second I was up against you i waz out the door. You get it lady. I wish you all the luck in the world and only harbor enough resentment to write a long pointless message that you will have to clean and clean and clean and clean. But fo real tho you girlz are my heroes. XX BDLC"

No comments :

Post a Comment