WI: I Did Love

As you know I've been doing Effy Wild's Wildly Inspired
and this is my take on her latest project "I Do Love"


This is done in my black book (I forgot the type of book & it's covered head to toe with paint LOL)

First I took some of my local newspaper & randomly ripped out stories (I wanted the print because Effy used a modge podge printed paper. Then I took Liquitex Matte Gel medium & coated the entire 2 page layout & stuck pieces down. After everything was "set" where I wanted it, I used Dylusions ink sprays in Bubblegum Pink & Calypso Teal. 

Next up was the hearts - I cut out some random heart shapes out of card stock, applied the same dyes, stuck em to the page & outlined with a charcoal pencil.

The lettering is my handwriting (I know - it sucks) with a black sharpie & outlined with my studio G silver marker.

The dots were made using heavy body acrylic paint & the top of my smash pen.




1 comment :

  1. Very nice! I like your interpretation.
    ...Raine

    ReplyDelete