OUAT Challenge: Favorite Actor

OMG you expect me to choose just one!!!!
Argh!!!!
There is no way that I can pick just one
of these amazing men!


First an foremost: Robert Carlyle as Rumpelstiltskin
I abso adore everything about his performance
but most especially, his giggle and a dearie!


Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire
There is something about the little boy
lost that I just adore.
He shows overcoming all obstacles to get what you want,
even if it's not exactly legal.


Can't forget Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook
Does it get any sexier than a leather clad pirate?

But my all time personal favorite
(even though he's been MIA for the longest time ever)

Sebastian Stan as Jefferson is the epitome of what is sexy!
Yep, a touch of madness & a desire to make things right.
I just wish he would return!

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."


No comments :

Post a Comment