Dollywood


SMrs Lillian Getting Ready To Read Us Llama Llama Red Pajamas
ollywood has this plan in effect that if you go in on a single day
ticket after 3pm, you can return the next day on
the same ticket. So that is what we did!!

The reason we wanted to split the "day" up was because everyone really
wanted to see the fireworks, but we had reservations for
Dixie Stampede for Saturday night.


This is all of our family ready to see the sights and enjoy the afternoon!



I ended up riding the Tennessee Tornado with the riding group
(aka Theresa, Lucas, Emily, Sarah & Dad)





The Fireworks were amazing and I loved the musical component.

Day 2 - And it turned out to be a day for Bunny & Me!




Everyone else went out for breakfast, but we had a relaxing meal at the cabin

and then headed to the park early.




(I do so LOVE LOVE LOVE my one cup Bella coffee maker when we have electricity)



This is one of the signs at the entrance to the park.
I love Dolly's use of butterflies. (art journal inspiration)




Mrs Lillian getting ready to ready us Llama Llama Red Pajama
I must say Bunny looked totally appalled when I suggested we go listen
to Mrs Lillian & Cluckie tell a story,
but he ended up loving it
(even if Mrs Lillian did pick on him)

We spent an enjoyable morning combing through
the shops & demos of Craftsman Valley as
roller coasters & thrill rides just aren't Bunny's thing.



Just me and the Bunny goofing off with the selfie cam as we make our way
around the park. 

No comments :

Post a Comment