Just living


  • Open Dylusions Journal to a blank page
  • Doodle 5 flowers, stems & leaves
  • Paint flowers using FolkArt Metallic Paints in Blue Sapphire & Amethyst
  • Paint stems & leaves using My Studio Acrylic in Margarita
  • Paint centers of flowers using My Studio Acrylic in Bright Yellow
  • Using the gift card technique, I mushed some My Studio Acrylic in Gypsy Pink on a scrap sheet 
  • Using a Black Sakura Glaze Pen wrote out the quote
  • Ripped the phrase up into small portions
  • Scribbled all around the background with a Kimberly Watercolor Pencil in Sky Blue and washed with water
  • Outlined the flowers using the Kimberly Watercolor Pencil in Black dipped in water
  • Added highlights using a White Sakura Glaze Pen
  • The butterflies are from a sticker pack, but I'm not sure which one
  • Attached the quote using double sided tape
All in all I'm very pleased with the look of this layout

No comments :

Post a Comment