10 Questions for the New Year



This list came from a friend of mine & I'm not sure where she got it, but it struck a cord in me.

1. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment/growth?

I think the one thing that I need to focus on this year is self. I always say that self means the most to anyone because that is where everything else starts, but every year I fail at treating myself like a good person. I am mean & nasty to me all the time and that needs to stop.

2. What's the most humanly impossible thing you will do this year?

Loose weight - I am determined that while I am happy being a curvy female, I am not happy with my overall health AND that needs to stop, now.

3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?

Let it go - I am such a family girl that it is really hard for me to remember to take the time out to take care of me. I let my guilt get in the way CONSTANTLY. I think if I was happier, then my interactions with family would be happier and thus improved.

4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?

This year I will celebrate all the Sabbaths and Esbaths, even if I am celebrating alone.

5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?

Depression sleep and I am going to do my very best to eat healthy & exercise & take care of myself so that pit doesn't attack as often.

6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your tribe?

Cut back on the sarcasm?? I'm honestly not sure, unless you count being there for my tribe in every way possible this year, without interfering in my personal space.

7. What circle work are you most looking forward to this year?

Gratitude circles - I am planning on including a gratitude session in every circle.

8. What are the most important ways you will be making this year different from last year?

  • DD/lg - incorporating little time into my schedule frequently and not just when I get overwhelmed 
  • BDSM - incorporating submission & worship into my schedule 
  • Art Journalling - I really feel like touching this aspect of myself helped to balance & strengthen my own need for pretty things 
  • Stopping the inner critic - yeah, I'm gonna duct tape her mouth 
9. What one thing could you do to improve your spiritual life this year?

I am in the process of creating mini rituals to help me connect to the Goddess in every stage of my life (more on this as I get them created)

10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in 10 years?

Loose weight

No comments :

Post a Comment