My Journey Starts Here



This is so freaking scary for me to write - truly it is, but I'm ready to make some changes in my life. Real lasting changes. 2015 is my year to

      • Healthy lifestyle changes, including (but not limited to)
        • Meditation
        • Yoga
        • Getting Fit
        • Stress reduction
      • Getting back to my witchy roots
      • Dance
      • Weekly Family Dinners
      • Self care
      • Increasing my art practice (perfect stress relief)

And I'm going to use my personal notebook, blogging, art journalling, journalling, and whatever seems to work. I invite anyone and everyone that wants to join me in this really scary, really big, really amazing journey.

I'm gonna be posting various posts during December to get ready for the upcoming year!

No comments :

Post a Comment