The Steps



  • What area of your life do you want to work with?

I want to focus on my needs this year - I know this may appear to be selfish, but I feel that I need to get myself together.

  • What is your current situation in this area?

I totally suck at taking care of myself on a day to day basis. I manage to make myself a priority for all of about 2-3 days and then I go right back to my people pleasing ways. I need to be aware of when I'm slipping back into that role.

  • How do you feel about your current situation?

My current overall situation is fairly decent.

    • I have a job that pays the bills & allows me the freedom of working from home (in jammies) where I can art daily if I choose too. 
    • I have a wonderful BF that makes my life better just by being in it
    • I have the most amazing parents that are simply my world
The downsides
    • I am loosing my connections to friends at a rapid rate - granted a lot of the losses are people that I am better off without, but I still miss frequent coffee dates & fun times
    • I am in a constant state of exhaustion because of all the demands on my time & my inability to sleep on certain days.
    • My parents while amazing are getting up there in age & with that comes a lot of dr's appointments, medication calls, and just in general worry.


  • How can you let go of what’s holding you back?

I can let go of my fears of not being good enough but it is sooooo freaking hard


  • What can you do right now to manifest what you want?

I need to incorporate yoga, drinking lemon water & meditation back into my daily routine, I also need to stop it with the smoking.

  • How can you create a quiet, creative space to visualize what you want to create?

I can create another blanket fort :)




No comments :

Post a Comment