My Day

OMG today has been a day that will not end - but it's all good cause I'm headed home finally!


6:00am - woke up, went out for to grab something out of the car and saw snow - not a lot but flakage

6:30am - ate my breakfast & drank my coffee, then finished packing - because I totally suck at measuring I had to rinse the stupid coffee pot out like 20 times - grounds had gotten all down in the inside.
7:00am - leave hotel & head to Acena. Saw some more flakage while driving the cute little mustard yellow Kia Soul, managed to contain my excitement.

7:30-8:30am - chilled in the common area reading Festive in Death & drinking coffee & eating a blueberry muffin. Before I went all the way in for my shift.

8:30am-1:00pm - worked on circle flows for 5 AnswerOne accounts - apparently I catch on quickly & Anna is happy. 

1:00-1:45pm - pictures with the lovely ladies and Anna got me the abso cutest key chain.

1:45-3:00pm - trying to get to a gas station, the rental car agency and ultimately to the airport

3:00-3:30pm - lunch at Five Guys in the airport

3:30-4:00pm - relaxing - totally relaxing for the first time in almost 2 weeks. I came, I learned, I didn't get to terribly lost, I made some new friends, I did indeed miss Grandma's 105th birthday dinner but I can bake her a cake or cookies this weekend to make up for it.

4:00-5:45pm - play jump through hoops for the airport, first I got "randomly selected" for additional scanning, then the rest room is 2000 miles from the gate, then my flight gets swapped from gate 4 to 2 to 4 to 2 to 4

5:45-6:20pm - boarding plane, sitting next to complete jackass and his "coworker" (is that what they are calling a lover now) across the way acting like they are all of 13 years old. The "coworker" snapped my pic and when I stood up for myself it was fucking WW3 up in this joint.

620-8:30pm - long fucking flight, evidently traffic jams are not just for the road ways anymore.

8:30pm - hugging & kissing my Bunny for the first time since Monday!

9pm - in the car & headed home FINALLY! I can't wait to see my little guy.

No comments :

Post a Comment