Stupidity - Plain and Simple

Not the type of post I usually do - nor is this really the type of post I want to do however I'm extremely irritated at the moment and if I don't get it out of my system now I'm probably going to strangle my boyfriend. Last year he got a motorcycle and well I know he's all excited about riding and everything else he's just being absolutely beyond tweedledom by wanting to join a motorcycle club. I told him that I didn't care as long as it didn't interfere with our plans and what do you know the very first meeting that he chooses to attend to he's going to fuck up our plans for Friday the 13th and leave me basically stranded while he goes and hangs out with a bunch of fucking morons.
And to add insult to injury he can't even remember what freaking motorcycle club he's joining. 

Yay stupidity!

Yeah seems like Friday the 13th is gonna suck ass. I'm pissed.

No comments :

Post a Comment