Music Fun

How does the world see me now?          Night Visions ~ Imagine Dragons

How do I see the world now?                Take Your Time ~ Sam Hunt

What do I most often dream about?     Safe and Sound ~ Capital Cities

What does my soul long for more than anything else?   I Don't Dance ~ Lee Brice

What do my friends really think of me?  Secrets ~ Mary Lambert

Do people secretly lust after me?           New Thang ~ Redfoo

How can I make myself happy?           Crystallize ~ Lindsey Stirling

What should I do with my life?               Shake It Off ~ Taylor Swift

What is one thing I should avoid at all costs?       Psycho Circus ~ Kiss

Will I ever have children?            Akatsuki ~ Babymetal

What is some good advice for me?                  Try ~ Colbie Caillat

How will I be remembered?              Elements ~ Lindsey Stirling

What is my signature break-up song?     All About That Bass ~ Meghan Trainor

What do I think my current theme song is?      Juicy Wiggle ~ Redfoo

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?   Sun Daze ~ Florida Georgia Line

What song will play at my wedding?   Forever ~ Kiss

What type of man likes me?              Rain Over Me ~ Pitbull

What type of women do I like?          Crazy ~ Kat Dahlia

What will I have for lunch? Girl in a Country Song ~ Maddie & Tae

What is my day going to be like?   Literally I Can't ~ Play-N-Skills

No comments :

Post a Comment