International Folk Festival

We woke up this morning and since I am feeling better we decided to
brave the weather (cool & drizzly)
to go to IFF!



Ok, so my town is abso amazing!

I love the fact that we (as a town) celebrate all kinds of things,
but my favorite is the Folk of the Town.

We have a parade and then you can eat your way around the world.


Loving the start of the parade



















Gotta get this type of outfit for the Bunny




This man makes me smile so very very big each and every year.
This year that smile was marred by tears, because it breaks my heart that he marches alone.









End of the parade - the Motorcycles!



And after the fact we walked around downtown.

Bunny got lamb from the Greek booth, I scored a crab cake and then
we tried perogies from the Ukraine & FryBread from the Native American booth.





No comments :

Post a Comment