Yet Another Q & A


  1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? I have in the past, I'm not sure about again
  2. Think of the last person who hurt you; do you forgive them? I haven't yet
  3. Have you taken someones virginity? Yes
  4. Is trust a big issue for you? Very much so
  5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? I hung out wif someone, but I'm not sure if I likes them any more
  6. What are you excited for? death
  7. What happened tonight? I is working & crying & sniffling & making hard grown up choices
  8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted? Nope - in fact I'm seriously considering a full on wasted night
  9. Is confidence cute? Very
  10. What is the last beverage you had? Coffee
  11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? none
  12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans? Nope
  13. What are you gonna do Saturday night? sleep
  14. What are you going to spend money on next? no idea, probably bills
  15. When was the last time you cried? Why? 10 minutes ago, because I had to make a grown up decision and it hurts
  16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months? Hopefully, if you don't change you die
  17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? No ones any more
  18. The last time you felt broken? Tonight
  19. Have you had sex today? nope
  20. Are you starting to realize anything? yep life sucks
  21. Are you in a good mood? not even a little bit
  22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks? not one little bit
  23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s? yes I dos
  24. What do you want right this second? to make sense of the pain
  25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy? I don't think my imaginary boyfriend would do that
  26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color? Not even the slightest bit close
  27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh? nuh-uh
  28. What was the last thing that made you laugh? the great mousecapades
  29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now? I miss the person I thought they were
  30. Does everyone deserve a second chance? nope
  31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to? not really
  32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do? I hope so
  33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda? Very occasionally
  34. Listening to? NCIS
  35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore? I do
  36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is? My Bunny
  37. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nuh-uh
  38. Who did you last call? My Bunny
  39. Who was the last person you danced with? I dont even knows - its been forever since I danced
  40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? he kissed me
  41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake? ARGH too long ago
  42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today? I did & I sniffed mimom
  43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush? Oh yes
  44. Do you tan in the nude? I dont do sun - EBER
  45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss? no
  46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? nope
  47. Who was the last person to call you? The Bunny
  48. Do you sing in the shower? Occasionally
  49. Do you dance in the car? Occasionally
  50. Ever used a bow and arrow? Yeppers
  51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? a million years ago
  52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? I lurves them
  53. Is Christmas stressful? Very
  54. Ever eat a pierogi? oh yes
  55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry
  56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I didnt have any
  57. Do you believe in ghosts? I was talking to a dead man earlier today so yes
  58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All the freaking time
  59. Take a vitamin daily? When I remember
  60. Wear slippers? Occasionally
  61. Wear a bath robe? I has a big soft fuzzy one, but I never where it
  62. What do you wear to bed? a smile
  63. First concert? Oak Ridge Boys
  64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target
  65. Nike or Adidas? Neither
  66. Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither
  67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
  68. Favorite Taylor Swift song? Mean Girls
  69. Ever take dance lessons? I did
  70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not gonna marry again
  71. Can you curl your tongue? Nope - I can't even roll it
  72. Ever won a spelling bee? I has
  73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes
  74. What is your favorite book? There a literally too many to list here
  75. Do you study better with or without music? Depends on the topic of study
  76. Regularly burn incense? Not regularly
  77. Ever been in love? I thought I was
  78. Who would you like to see in concert? *shrug* I dont know
  79. What was the last concert you saw? Next Best Thing
  80. Hot tea or cold tea? Cold
  81. Tea or coffee? Coffee
  82. Favorite type of cookie? Sugar
  83. Can you swim well? Like a fish
  84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? I can
  85. Are you patient? Sometimes
  86. DJ or band, at a wedding? See 70
  87. Ever won a contest? I has
  88. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope
  89. Which are better black or green olives? Yuck - neither
  90. Is there someone mad because you are dating/ talking to the person you are? Yep
  91. Best room for a fireplace? Living Room
  92. Do you want to get married? See 70

No comments :

Post a Comment