Could you live as a hermit?

Considering that this is a debate I have with myself  almost daily - the answer is yes.

I often dream about moving into a little cottage in the middle of nowhere, I would get my groceries delivered and left on the doorstep so that I would not even have to speak with the delivery man. My life would be dedicated to books and music and art and witchcraft and sleeping and most of all - not talking.

There are nights leading into days that I get so tired of speaking that I just want to say no more and curl into a ball with no way to communicate with the outside world.

And while I do dream of that little cottage in the middle of the woods, I think I would like to maintain internet connections because that would be the easiest way to shop and read and find new music and if needed, communicate to the outside world.

No comments :

Post a Comment