New Me for My Birthday!

So I'm turning 45 this year and decided that I needed to started taking better care of myself. Besides eating better (& moving my ass a little more) I've decided on two things to achieve that goal. Number 1 - I am trying out Moon Juice's Super You. I'm taking this for help from within. It's listed as
"SuperYou™ is a clinical strength blend of four potent adaptogenic herbs that work together to address the effects of stress on the mind and body. By helping to normalize cortisol levels, SuperYou™ helps reduce stress, while enhancing energy, mood, focus & beauty."


Number 2 - For help without, I've started a face care region ala ELF. I ordered the Complete Skin Care Regimen.









Well here's my pic from today - and I'll update the blog with a pic at the end of Birthday Month!


No comments :

Post a Comment