New Me for My Birthday!

So I'm turning 45 this year and decided that I needed to started taking better care of myself. Besides eating better (& moving my ass a little more) I've decided on two things to achieve that goal. Number 1 - I am trying out Moon Juice's Super You. I'm taking this for help from within. It's listed as
"SuperYou is a clinical strength blend of four potent adaptogenic herbs that work together to address the effects of stress on the mind and body. By helping to normalize cortisol levels, SuperYou helps reduce stress, while enhancing energy, mood, focus & beauty."


Number 2 - For help without, I've started a face care region ala ELF. I ordered the Complete Skin Care Regimen.









Well here's my pic from today - and I'll update the blog with a pic at the end of Birthday Month!


No comments :

Post a Comment