Candle Spell

Time: Full Moon
Day: Saturday, 3 hours after sunset

Items Needed:
light blue altar cloth
personal astral candle
5 light blue candles to represent protection
1 silver ribbon, 3 yards
working candle, small candle, any color
white candle, for thank you
(all candles should be tapers)

Set Up:
Set up the altar, using the light blue altar cloth. Place your astral in the center
of the altar, and arrange the 5 light blue candles in a pentacle fashion around the astral.
Take a ritual bath

Spell:
With working candle, light the astral candle, saying:

I light this candle that represents me, and all that I am.

Light the light blue candles, starting at #1, saying:

I light this candle that represents spirit, I ask for strength, protection and guidance.

Light the light blue candle #2, saying:

I light this candle that represents earth, I ask for strength, protection and guidance.

Light the light blue candle #3, saying:

I light this candle that represents air, I ask for strength, protection and guidance.

Light the light blue candle #4, saying:

I light this candle that represents water, I ask for strength, protection and guidance.

Light the light blue candle #5, saying:

I light this candle that represents fire, I ask for strength, protection and guidance.

Tie one end of the silver ribbon to the #1 candle holder then continue to #2, wrap around, then #3, then #4, then to #5, while saying:

Elements of power,
Protect me in my desperate hour
So mote it be.

Repeat until all the ribbon is completely wrapped around the candles.

Now sit quietly, focusing on the silver ribbon and candles, seeing them come alive as a brilliant electric light surrounding and protecting you.

Let the candles burn all the way out. (Please take precautions.)

Dispose of any leftover ashes or wax by burying them.

Light your thank you candle and,
Then release the magic, and let it do it's work.

No comments :

Post a Comment