Pagan Bumperstickers

• A Day Without Fairies Is Like A Day Without Sunshine
• A Garden is a Mystical Alter
• All Acts of Love & Pleasure Are My Rituals
• Ankh if you love ISIS.
• Ankh if you love RA.
• Are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch
• As Above So Below
• Back Off, I'm a Goddess.
• BE WITCHED.
• Beam Me Back Merlin
• Blessed Be
• Born Again & Again & Again
• Born again Pagan.
• Caution: I brake for Fairies, Unicorns, Dragons, and other invisible creatures that only I can see
• Celebrate Goddess!
• Child of the Goddess
• Christianity has Pagan DNA
• Dear God, Please Save Me From Your "Good People"
• Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy & Good with Ketchup
• Dogs Come When You Call Them, Cats Have Answering Machines
• Doing My Part To Piss Off The Religious Right
• Don't Follow Me, I'm Following My Bliss
• Don't make me get Voodoo on your ass.
• Dragon Parking Only
• Dragons Are Hot Lovers
• Drowning in the Mainstream
• Dyslexic Devil Worshippers Sell Their Souls To Santa
• Earth, Air, Fire & Water Bind Us To Her
• Enchanted
• Every day's a holiday when you're pagan!
• Faith is a powerful thing. It often shuts off the rational mind.
• Freedom of Religion Means Any Religion
• Get a Taste of Religion. Lick a Witch
• Give me that old-time religion
• God Is Coming And Is She Pissed
• Goddess Bless America
• Goddess in training!
• Goddess is alive and magic is about!
• Goddess on board!
• Goddess on the loose
• Goddess Worshipper
• Great Goddess Great Horned God, Moon's Wink And Magic's Nod!
• Growing Old Is Mandatory…Growing Up is Optional
• Hail & Farewell
• Hand to Hand We Cast the Circle
• Happy Heathen
• Harm None, Do What Ye Will.
• Hatred is Learned Behavior
• Have a Faerie Nice Day!
• Have You Hugged A Witch Today?
• Here I Am. Now What Were Your Other Two Wishes
• Hey! Who Replaced My Broom with a Mop
• How Dare You Presume I`m Christian!
• I Am a Goddess
• I am Not a Bitch, I'm THE Bitch & that's Miss Bitch to you
• I Believe In Dragons, Good Men And Other Fantasy Creatures
• I Believe In Magic
• I Didn't Do It, But If I Could, I Would Have
• I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute
• I Found Jesus, He was Behind the Sofa the Whole Time
• I Thank the Goddess that I am a Witch
• I Walk the Path of the Ancient Ones
• I'd love to help, but I misplaced My wand
• If Only Closed Minds Came with Closed Mouths
• If you think "our Father in Heaven" is angry, wait 'till MOM finds out!
• I'm In The Witchcraft Industry. What About You?
• I'm Pagan & I vote!
• In Goddess we trust
• In Perfect Love & Perfect Trust"
• Instead of Being Born Again, Why Not Just Grow Up?
• Isis Astarte Diana Hecate Demeter Kali Inanna
• Isis Isis Ra Ra Ra
• It`s A Druid Thing
• It`s A Witch Thing, You Wouldn`t Understand
• It`s Your Hell You Burn In It
• Jezebel was a feminist. No wonder she got such a bad rap.
• Licensed Broom Pilot!
• Life is a Witch, and then you fly
• Lilith wouldn't submit, God always had a problem with that.
• Madness takes its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
• Magic Happens
• Merry Meet & Merry Part and Merry Meet Again!
• My Goddess Gave Birth To Your God
• My Karma just ran over your Dogma.
• My mother is a Goddess.
• My other car is a broom
• My other vehicle is a broom stick!
• No War Has Ever Been Fought in the Name of Wicca
• No, That Is Not A Star Of David
• Nothin` Says Lovin` Like Somethin` from the Coven
• Obedient Women Are Never Remembered in History
• Out of Body, Back in five Minutes.
• Out of the Broom Closet.
• Pagan and Proud!
• Pagans make better lovers.
• Pagans make the best of friends, they worship the ground you walk upon.
• Pan Pipes, Pan Plays, Pan's Delight
• Perfectly Pagan!
• Power on, Magic on, All systems are go, We have Lift out!
• Powered by broom fuel.
• Protected by Witchcraft!
• Resurrection? Been there, done that. Can you say "Isis and Osiris"?
• She Changes Everything She Touches
• Something Wiccan This Way Comes
• Sorry I missed church I was busy practicing witchcraft and becoming a lesbian
• Take a whammy from my athame.
• Tastes Like Wiccan
• The Goddess does not seek worship – she rejoices in being vividly imagined.
• The Goddess is alive and magic is afoot
• The Goddess loves you. Everyone else thinks you're a jerk.
• The Witch of the West was Framed!
• To Know, To Will, To Dare & To Keep Silent
• Tree Hugging Dirt Worshipper
• Trust In God, She Will Provide
• Under protection of the Goddess.
• Very Pagan Person!
• W.A.S.P. White Anglo Saxon Pagan!
• Warning Invisible Dragon in Back Seat
• We All come from the Goddess
• Where Goddess Goes, Magic Grows.
• Where There`s a Witch, There's a Way
• White Witch!
• Wiccan Army: We will not fly silently into the night!
• Wiccans Are Spellbinding People
• Witch Wagon - Tailgaters will be Toad!
• Witch: My other vehicle is a broom stick.
• Witches are Crafty People!
• Witches are just so crafty!
• Witches do it in circles!
• Witches Don`t Fly Off The Handle
• Witches Heal!
• Witches Parking (all others will be toad)
• Witches use brooms because nature abhors a vacuum.
• Wizard Wagon - Tailgaters will be toad!
• Wizards have crystal balls & Halloween - what have you got?
• Yes, I am a Witch. Deal With It!
• You call her mother nature, I call her Goddess.

No comments :

Post a Comment