9-10 to 9-16

Saturday 9-10

This is the type of day I have been longing for - I spent the entire day in jammies and most of it in bed snuggled in. I watched TV and read.

Talked to SS quite a bit today, evidently the Coven may reform in a different format & she wanted to know if I would be interested. Answer to that is yes & no. I would love to be involved but I'm hesitant cause I don't wanna get "burned" again.
  • The Lazy Song ~ Bruno Mars
  • Cherry pants & tank
  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • Goth Craft


Sunday 9-11

Spent time this afternoon remembering that horrible day
I remember it perfectly. I had the worst night ever - over 30 deaths that night alone, my 6, 6:30 & 7 o'clock people didn't show up until almost 7:30 (they read the schedule wrong - give me a break) - I left work at 8:45a and made it almost home before my phone rang. My boss Sandy called to say she was cancelling our standing monthly meeting to go home & get some sleep. I walked into my parents house and my father looked at me and said "the United States is being attacked".
I played several of the songs that remind me of that day from 10 years ago and cried. So much pointless death & for what?

Later that afternoon Shawn & Kristi came over for a little bit. It was fun sitting outside and talking - really didn't do anything else while they were there. Then it was off to the grocery store for GM. Then quiet night watching TV and chitting with the Bunny, before starting my work week.
  • Where Were You ~ Alan Jackson
  • Black 7 Sweat shorts/Grey tank
  • Beef & Broccoli
  • Postcard Killers ~ James Patterson



Monday 9-12

Holy crap - WTF?!?!?! She called out for over a month then couldn't bother working her fucking schedule & instead of firing her and sending her ass to the brink, she calls in and says "I'm not gonna make my shift so I quit". Do WHAT!!!! And they let her get away with this. ARGH!!!

Oh well - that is not my issue anymore and I for one am very happy with it. Today was dedicated to sleep. Ahhh.

  • Whoop a Man's Ass ~ Trace Adkins
  • Black capri/grey leopard tank
  • Steak & Salad
  • Postcard Killers ~ James Patterson



Tuesday 9-13

  • Who's That Man ~ Toby Keith
  • Black Dress
  • Beef & Broccoli
  • Snap Out Of It


Wednesday 9-14
My 18 wheels are home so they came over today - we hung out, went to lunch & the store and talked talked talked, about a bunch of different things. Evidently there is some miscommunication making the rounds. I don't know what to do about it - if I correct one then others will think that I've betrayed there secrets even if I don't *sigh* I like my friends, I really do, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the various factions. I often feel like a border collie trying to round up a herd of cats.

  • Witch Girl ~ Han Groo
  • Black zippered pants/blue tank/shrug
  • Chicken & Broccoli
  • Real Vampires Have Thighs


Thursday 9-15
The night was fairly easy (this week has been really) - not many issues and I stayed in just answering calls.
  • Who Are You When I'm Not Looking ~ Blake Shelton
  • Black Capris/Grey print shift
  • Chicken with veggies
  • Real Vampires Have Thighs


Friday 9-16
Th night was Oh So Quiet and went Oh So Quick. I was just getting together some of my info for eating healthier & exercise. Gotta make some serious changes to my lifestyle and QUICK, QUICK! Already started by limiting processed carbs. That will probably be the main change. Also adding the gym 2 days a week and using my hour lunch for a 30 min exercise regime if I can find somewhere in this building that is not under survillence.

And yes Virginia I am very happy with my schedule - I've earned it. 10 years of not having weekends off unless I requested them - I don't expect this to last but I will enjoy it while it does.

Wahoo - I can't wait for this weekend - Bunny & I are headed to Raleigh today. Once he gets finished painting the big room. We are gonna go get a room then check out the Museum of Natural Science. Have a lovely dinner out and about tonight. A truely romantical get away and I'm totally excited to be heading off with him. Gonna board Divo at the Rents! Hope your weekend is as fun as ours is shaping up to be.
On the schedule for this weekend: PPD, Handfasting, & a RenFaire! Wahoo!!!
  • Where ever, When Ever ~ Shakira
  • Black Slacks & Pink T
  • Thai Chicken Stir Fry
  • Bone Crossed ~ Patricia Briggs





Until next week.

No comments :

Post a Comment