Recap 2-23 to 3-1

2-23 Monday - Off - Started to round up all the needed pages for the Household Notebook - more on that to come.

2-24 Tuesday - Since today was my - I'm awake but I don't know what I want to do day - so I "wasted" some time and rewatched Nightmare before Christmas.



2-25 Wednesday - This is a variety snack box - I didn't really want any one thing - sooooo tada.




2-26 Thursday - I need a new camera - this picture is really dark but the food was yummy.



2-27 Friday - Wow - did I even plan on sleeping this week - stayed up late and hit the Bento Box place with Cin & Hubby. Long day.



2-28 Saturday - I decided to be a bit "bad" this week after all - I'm not starting my new diet until next week.


3-01 Sunday - Spent the day out shopping with the hubby - didn't spend a lot of money, but we were able to pick up a few things we needed. And I got my very first bento box.

No comments :

Post a Comment