Getting To Know You

You've been tagged (as have I), you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you, my friend. To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:15p – with great reluctance

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Sparkle Fairy number 3

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Still on - NCIS

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Any where as long as I’m close to my family

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee & half a pop tart

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Asian

8. What foods do you dislike?
Liver, okra

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Bento Box place or Wings

10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
CRV

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Comfy Ones

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Somewhere a cruise ship goes.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Full of something – even if it is air. LOL

15. Where would you want to retire?
Near family – I’m a big softie that way

16. Favorite time of day?
3 in the morning – it’s usually quiet

17. Where were you born?
Ft Meade MD

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
None

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Not sure

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
hehehe – not sure – but I’m betting Chrissy

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
You

22. Bird watcher?
When I’m with my mom

23. Do you consider yourself attractive?
Not really

24. Pets?
Yes – a Divo

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
Not really

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Be a doctor

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Family gatherings – the one that stands out is egg fight

28. Are you a cat or dog person
Both

29. Are you married?
Today - yes

30. Always wear your seat belt?
In the front seat

31. Been in a car accident?
Yes – 2 bad ones & several fender benders
32. Any pet peeves?
Some

33. Favorite pizza topping?
Mushrooms

34. Favorite Flower?
Butterfly Bush or Wisteria

35. Favorite ice cream?
Chocolate

36. Favorite fast food?
Burger King Whopper Jr

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I didn’t

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Jessica Yost

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Target

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not recently

41. Like your job?
Yes

42. What was your favorite vacation?
1st cruise I took – I loved Cococay

43. Who's your favorite actor/actress?
I can’t just pick one

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My mom & dad

45. What are you listening to right now?
Christmas music

46. What is your favorite color?
Black & Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None

48. Coffee drinker?
Oh Yeah

49. How many children do you have?
None

50. What was the last book you read?
Rapture in Death

No comments :

Post a Comment