Total Lunar Eclipse

I'm so very happy to say that I was able to participate in a full lunar eclipse this evening - I had a wonderful time. Very simple ritual.

During the darkening of the moon - I banished a lot of unwanted things (outdated ideas, bad habits, unreliable relationships) - then at the culmination of the Eclipse I performed a total cleansing - then as the moon returned to full I invoked the exact opposite of what I banished.
  • Credit card debt was transformed into paying cash for little luxuries
  • Fat was transformed into Lifestyle changes including dance & eating better
  • One particularly destructive friendship was transformed into friends that are supportive of my desire to become a better person
All in all - it was truly a magical night. Hopefully some of the pictures come out so you can see them.

No comments :

Post a Comment