Songs That Match Me

Use music lyrics or titles to answer the following questions:

Who are you?
“I’m an emotional girl, I can’t help myself, Sometimes I laugh, Sometimes I cry, Sometimes I do both and I don’t know why, I got a passionate heart and that’s just the way things are” ~ Terri Clark

Are you male or female?
“Oh, I'm overdue, give me some room I'm coming through Paid my dues, in the mood Me and the girls gonna shake the room” ~ Christina Aguilera in Dirrty

What place do you love best?
“Home where my thought's escaping, Home where my music's playing” ~ Simon & Garfunkel in Homeward Bound

What do you look like?
“I'm not between you and your ambition I am a poster girl with no poster I am thirty-two flavors and then some” ~ Ani DiFranco in 32 Flavors

What do you want to say to your best friend?
“You can change your life- if you wanna You can change your clothes- if you wanna If you change your mind Well, that's the way it goes” ~ Hilary Duff in So Yesterday

What’s your best quality?
“Just because I'm blonde, don't think I'm dumb 'Cause this dumb blonde ain't nobody's fool” ~ Dolly Parton in Dumb Blonde

Where do you see yourself in one year?
“That right here right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be” ~ Bon Jovi – Welcome to wherever you are

What’s your secret?
“Some secrets need to be kept Some stories should never be told Some reasons shouldn't be understood They just might turn your blood cold” ~ Hillary Duff in Dangerous to Know


Something you like about yourself?
“You've got, the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen You've got, me almost melt away As we lay there, under a blue sky with pure white stars Exotic sweetness, a magical time” ~ Donna Lewis in I Love You Always Forever

What does love mean to you?
“We can do anything, anything Keep believin' in the power Love and only love Love and only love” ~ The Judds in Love Can Build A Bridge

What would you say to the one who got away?
“If I'm not the one thing you can't stand to lose/If I'm not that arrow to the heart of you/If you don't get drunk on my kiss/If you think you can do better than this/Then I guess, we're done, let's not drag this on/Consider me gone” ~ Reba McEntire in Consider Me Gone

What makes you angry?
“He slapped my face and he shook me like a rag doll Don't that sound like a real man?” ~ Miranda Lambert in Gunpowder & Lead

What makes you happy?
“Raindrops on roses, And whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles And warm woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages Tied up with string, These are a few of my favorite things. Cream colored ponies, And crisp apple strudel. Doorbells and sleighbells And schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly With the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite things. Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs” ~ My Favorite Things pretty much the whole list! LOL.

What makes you sad?
“Alyssa lies To the teacher As she tries to cover every bruise” ~ Jason Michael Carroll in Alyssa Lies


How do you feel when you think about your biggest mistake?
“Hey boy Don't you wish you could've been a good boy Try to find another girl like me, boy” ~ Miley Cyrus in GNO

Some words to live by.
“Dare to dream, take it to the extreme Let your heart and soul lead the way Live, love, seize the day And dare to dream, dare to dream, dare to dream” Jo Dee Messina in Dare To Dream

No comments :

Post a Comment