Christmas Shopping In Chapel Hill


Our first stop was Twig - I love this store cause they have all kinds of nifty go green products. Like go cups & bento boxes. They even sale lap top lunches here.


Then we walked over to the Whole Foods Market. Gotta say this store is a much nicer one then the one I normally go to. I enjoyed "window" shopping with an eye to making healthy bento's again. But didn't buy much this time around - some tea & coconut.


Then it was down the street to A Southern Season - this is the BESTEST store ever!!! I could have spent a fortune here. I'll have to go another day and just browse until I pass out cold. I'll try to remember to take the camera with me. LOL.

There was another stop, but dingy me forgot to take a picture. We also stopped at the Fresh Market.


And we saw this cheerful guy on our way home. Had to snap a pic of him.

No comments :

Post a Comment