Starting to Spin It!

My friend Chrissy & I were talking the other day - well to be honest we were whining over the state of everything. (I'm just listing my blahs cause I don't wanna oust any one else)
  • I'm going through a divorce
  • I have not been able to get on healthy eating plan of ANY KIND
  • My house looks like a slob lives there
  • I haven't done my hair and make up in FOREVER
  • And the list goes on & on....but you get the point right?
Well we decided we were going to make each other a tag team buddy and since December is a horrible month to try to diet or even really do anything consistently - our plan Daily Random Acts of Self Kindness and we have to send a text to the other person saying "Hey this is what I did". It can be as small as looking in the mirror and saying "wow my eyes are pretty today" to "full on spa treat" - ideas are
  • Foot massage
  • Mani or Pedi
  • Lotion
  • Blog
  • Reading a Book
  • Having coffee with a friend
  • Pretty smelling soaps
  • Fundies
  • Journaling

Really anything we can come up with.

Any one else want to join the band wagon?

The completed list will be on the December in Review post when it comes up at the end of the month. LOL.

No comments :

Post a Comment