Book: Tempted


PC Cast & Kristin Cast

Young Adult
ATOM / 2010
PaperBack / 336 Pages
Series House of Night 6

Zoey needs a break after some serious excitement. Sadly, the House of Night school for vampyres doesn't feature breaks on its curriculum - even for a High Priestess in training and her gang. Plus juggling three guys is no stress reliever, especially when one is a sexy Warrior so into protecting Zoey that he's sensing her emotions. Wider stresses lurk too, and the dark force in Tulsa's tunnels is spreading. Could Stevie Rae be responsible for more than a group of misfit fledglings? And Aphrodite's visions warn Zoey to stay away from the immortal Kalona and his dark allure - but they also show that only Zoey can stop him. She's not exactly keen to meet up, but if Zoey doesn't go to Kalona he'll exact a fiery vengeance on those closest to her. She just has to find the courage to do what's necessary, or everything that's important to her will be destroyed.


I picked this book up because Series

What I liked the Most? Not as repetitive

What I liked the Least? The book

Review: I tried. I really did. But this book blew it really hard. I literally skimmed over pages and pages of useless and boring things.

When I first picked up the series to read, I was looking for something new – spiritual vampires & the like. There are nice bits & pieces to work with.

Nice material, check – but from the second book on, the story started to get lost, and it really started to suck. And the main character, Zoey? Complete and total bitch – her personality is crap on toast. I really can't stand the high & mighty morally superior slut she's become

Recommended to:Personally I didn’t finish this one – so I wouldn’t

Best Quote: "I'm sick of you cheating on me with everyone who has a dick."

No comments :

Post a Comment