Tune In Tuesdays!!!

Doing it a week early this month cause its CHRISTMAS and I turned the whole player over to Christmas Music.

To start the day I wake up with Sugarland's Green & Gold Christmas Album - I'm in love with Nuttin' For Christmas but really the whole dang CD is one of the best. I'm so glad my mom bought it for me last year!!! And you know if they are on the Wake Up Wendy Machine then they are on my bounce through the day Tink Player!

And they are - Sugarland heads the top of a list as eclectic as my posts - LOL.
  • City Of Silver Dreams
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Holly Jolly Christmas
  • Coming Home
  • Maybe Baby
  • Nuttin' For Christmas
  • Winter Wonderland - Brad Paisley
  • Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
  • Hard Candy Christmas - Dolly
  • I Believe In Santa Claus - Dolly
  • I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
  • I'll Be Home For Christmas
  • Merry Christmas from The Family - Montgomerty Gentry

And some of the classics
  • Santa Baby
  • Rudolph
  • Away in A Manger
  • No comments :

    Post a Comment