Yet Another Survey

Name: Wendy Marie Graham
Birthday: August 25
Birthplace: Ft Meade Maryland
Current Location: Fayetteville NC
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: right now - blondish red
Height: 5 foot even
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right handed
Your Heritage: Southern Belle
The Shoes You Wore Today: Skechers
Your Weakness: I'm too soft hearted
Your Fears: Being alone
Your Perfect Pizza: Depends on my mood
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Pay off a credit card
Your Most Overused Phrase On Instant Messenger: LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up: Not again
Your Best Physical Feature: My Eyes
Your Bedtime: lol - I don't have one
Your Most Missed Memory: Not sure - it's missing
Pepsi or Coke: Dr Pepper
MacDonalds or Burger King: Burgers from the King - Fries from MacDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Depends on the mood
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choclate all the way
Cappuccino or Coffee: Breve
Do you Smoke: Used to
Do you Swear: All the time, but I'm trying to cut down
Do you Sing: I like to, but can't
Do you Shower Daily: Shower or Bath - one of the other
Have you Been in Love: Yes
Do you want to go to College: Yes
Do you want to get Married: It's possible - once I get divorced
Do you belive in yourself: Most days
Do you get Motion Sickness: Not usually
Do you think you are Attractive: Sometimes
Are you a Health Freak: No, but I want to be
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Love Them
Do you play an Instrument: No
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes
In the past month have you Smoked: Drag off a cigarette
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Does Aleve count?
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: No - but I will in the morning
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No but I tossed a psycho out of my life
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: Nope - too cold
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Someone's heart
Ever been Drunk: Hehehe - ask me a hard question
Ever been called a Tease: All the time
Ever been Beaten up: Perhaps
Ever Shoplifted: Once when I was younger
How do you want to Die: Peacefully in my sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Fun
What country would you most like to Visit: Ireland
Number of CDs I own: Too many to count
Number of Piercings: Just my ears right now - one
Number of Tattoos: None - but I want one
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Several


In a Boy/Girl -
Favorite Eye Color: Sparkles
Favorite Hair Color: Clean
Short or Long Hair: Depends on the person
Height: Tall
Weight: No preference
Best Clothing Style: Whatever they are comfy in

No comments :

Post a Comment