WitchBaby's World ~ Maybe one day I’ll draw you a map but until then hope this helps

People
 BF – of course this refers to my Boy Friend, who may also be called Bunny
 LL or Neffie – my most adorable nephew – truly one of the best things in my life
 Divo – self evident if you are looking at pictures, but he is my chi chi puppy
 Gee-Gee/GG/Mom/Aunt Peggy – is of course my most beloved Mom
 Pa/Poppy/Dad/Daddy-O – the man with the plan
 The Rents – Mom & Dad as a pair
 The Grands – would be the grand parents
 Grandma/GM just turned 101
 Grandpa/GP is 94 (deceased as of 7-11-11)
 Frog – the ex (could now be called EE for Evil Ex)
 J/J – two very dear friends & yes it is usually the pair of them lol
 Butterfly – One who flits from thing to thing
 DA – stands for Dumb Ass and does not refer to any one person
 Gentry – a fairyish friend
 Florida – An ex who haled from the great state
 Lurch - he's tall & gangly - some days I love him other days *sigh*
 Hypocrite – gee this should be self evident
 MaryKay – name for a particular hypocrite
 COQ - the Call Out Queen - a co-workers who goes to great extremes to avoid work.

Places
 Lamp/Magic Lamp – my humble little home
 CentraComm/CC – my place of employement
 The Big House – Mom & Dad’s house not jail lol
 BAM – Books a Million
 BWW - Buffalo Wild Wings

LARP (Live Action Role Play) terms that have migrated into every day life
 Malkie – (one of the clans) Malkavian aka the crazy ones – Yeah I fit right in
 Catiff – someone who doesn’t fit in
 Elysium – usually a safe place to meet
 Haven – A friends home

Other Terms
 Tweedles – some annoying and disturbing individuals – not a specific person
 Abso – means absolutely – as in absolutely the best
 Alleycat – someone who doesn’t have a home
 Doll – someone who is addicted to the drama
 DramaLlama – what gets ridden a lot
 OTM – over the moon – usually with happiness
 Kiss – group of friends

No comments :

Post a Comment